Partner Rules and Requirements
Learn more about the Partner Rules and Requirements through our Code of Ethics
As Partners of VisitPITTSBURGH, we request that you acknowledge and comply with the Partner Code of Ethics, as well as, support VisitPITTSBURGH’s mission, vision and values. Partners will also maintain the quality of the destination, agree to promote tourism and to model actions that uphold them to the highest ethical practices in business.
- All partners must maintain a clean and safe place of business and ensure that guests feel welcome.
- All visitors and guests of partner establishments must not be discriminated against regardless of gender, race, sex, etc.
- Individuals and establishments must provide partners with exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat visits.
- Partners must handle all inquiries, requests, transactions, correspondence and complaints in a timely manner, fairly and professionally and abide by all applicable federal, state and municipal laws.
- Partners must treat all partners and staff of VisitPITTSBURGH in a respectful and gracious manner and support the goals and mission of VisitPITTSBURGH.
- Partnership with VisitPITTSBURGH may be terminated for not adhering to and upholding the partnership ethics.
Creating economic growth by promoting Pittsburgh as a leading travel destination.
Life would not be complete without visiting Pittsburgh.
Fiscal Efficiency: We manage the organization in a fiscally responsible manner.
Accountability: We hold ourselves responsible for our actions to our stakeholders and community.
Integrity: We act with respect, honesty and transparency in everything we do.
Innovation: We are dedicated to innovation and implementing best practices.
Collaboration: We work cooperatively as a team with our partners and stakeholders.
*By signing the Partnership Application, applicant/partner agrees to the partner Code of Ethics and supports VisitPITTBURGH’s mission, vision and values.