Welcome to Station Square...think of it as a 52-acre block party! What started out as the hub of the P&LE Railroad has been transformed into a 1.2 mile complex of entertainment, dining, attractions and shopping. Come visit Station Square. This is landmark entertainment! Station Square jumps with nightlife. Rock out at the Hard Rock Café, dance the night away at Buckhead Saloon, relax at the Grand Concourse for happy hour or enjoy the Waltzing Waters Liquid Fireworks Show in Bessemer Court. Whatever you’re in the mood for, Station Square has you covered.
- Over 20 restaurants and eateries so no matter what your taste, we’ve got dining as diverse as Pittsburgh itself. From the formal dining of the Grand Concourse, to beer and burgers at the Hard Rock Café, we’ve got what you’re hungry for.
- Bring your family to experience the amazing Waltzing Waters Liquid Fireworks shows. Runs from mid-May through mid-November.
- Enjoy our riverfront hospitality. Boaters can access all that SS has to offer from the shores of the Monongahela. Open seasonally.
- Enjoy sight-seeing tours and more aboard Pittsburgh’s premier riverboat excursion …The Gateway Clipper Fleet.
- Enjoy Just Ducky Tours…take a fun-filled tour of Pittsburgh in a vintage World War II amphibious vehicle that runs on land and water.
Station Square is Pittsburgh's most popular tourist attraction. No matter if you're an out-of-town guest or a local looking for a night out on the town, Station Square is the place you will want to be. Station Square's awesome centerpiece is the state-of-the art Fountain at Bessemer Court which features hundreds of multi-colored water jets soaring in the air as they dance to music. Take a sightseeing tour of the City of Pittsburgh with one of our many tour operators. Set sail aboard the Gateway Clipper Fleet as you cruise along the three rivers. Quack yourself up as you take a journey in a World War II amphibious vehicle on land and water with Just Ducky Tours. Or experience the wonder of futuristic transportation on a Segway in Paradise Tours. Plus you can head to the top of Mt. Washington on a historic cable car trek on either the Duquesne or Monongahela Inclines to take in the breathtaking views of city's skyline.