Pittsburgh's Family Friendly Halloween Fun!
Fall is a wonderful time for the whole family to get out in the crisp air and have some good old fashioned fun!
No matter what your family's interests are, you're sure to find something to please the whole crowd in this round-up of fun fall activities!
- October 16, 17, 23, & 24, 2015: 7pm - 9pm
- Carve a pumpkin, sit around a campfire, hike through the night, learn about night creatures, and more in Frick Park
Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium -ZooBoo:
- October 17 - 18 & October 24 - 25, 2015: 10am - 3pm
- Features: Trick-or-treating in the Zoo, costume contest and parade, crafts, and friendly haunted houses
- October 17, 24, & 31, 2015: 11am - 3pm
- Wear a costume and enjoy: candy, crafts, close encounters with the birds of the National Aviary, and a bug station
- October 18, 2015: 1pm - 3:30pm
- Hike through North Park then enjoy snacks and decorate a pumpkin
- October 23, 2015
- Sleep over at the Carnegie Science Center and see a live science demonstration and Halloween laser show
- October 24, 2015: 11am or 1:30pm
- Dress in your costume and have fun with music, dancing, sightseeing, treat bags, and more
- Through: October 25, 2015
- Features: trick-or-treating in Storybook Forest, themed rides, concessions, and costumed characters
Carnegie Museum of Natural History - Super Science Series: Creepy, Crawly Carnegie Days:
- October 24 - 25, 2015: Noon - 4pm
- Trick-or-treat around the museum, compete in a costume contest, hear spooky tales, and learn about the creatures in the museum
Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens - Halloween Happenings:
- October 30, 2015: 4pm - 8pm
- Come in costume and enjoy music, snacks, pumpkins, and pot your own plant
Children's Museum of Pittsburgh - Boo to You Too!
- October 30, 2015: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- This sensory friendly Halloween party features: treat bag decorating, face painting, fortune telling, trick-or-treating in the museum, dance parties, Halloween art, and more.