|Location:||City of Pittsburgh|
|Address:||89 Crawford St., Pittsburgh, PA 15219|
Dedicated on October 25, 1891, and built at a cost of $14,000, this church is the sole surviving symbol of a once-thriving Hill District Catholic community that first served primarily Irish and German parishioners. As the demographics of the Hill changed to include a larger black community, the church changed as well to become a focal point for spiritual and moral leadership for blacks. The church has the oldest Felgemaker Organ in existence in original condition.
Large Gothic Revival church